Increase teacher productivity without increasing workload. Teachers can automatically record whiteboard notes and graphics right to their computer, as they’re teaching, without needing a projector. That means they can spend time developing lessons rather than creating handouts. For students, it means more time paying attention and less time taking notes.
Imagine teachers using dry erase markers on any whiteboard, and automatically saving what they write − in color − to use again, to share, or to edit later.
The NEW MimioCapture™ ink recorder extends the functionality of the MimioTeach™ interactive whiteboard or the MimioBoard™ interactive whiteboard by allowing teachers to save whiteboard notes and drawings directly to their computer in four colors, automatically. That lets them build a library of favorite lessons to use again and again. Teachers can give them to students to refer to later, or give them to students who missed the class. Students can pay better attention, keep up more easily, and participate more because they don’t have to write everything down.
The NEW MimioCapture ink recorder is even more portable and easy to use. Carry it from room to room, and charge it with a simple USB connection to your computer. The convenient magnetic pen holder affixes to any steel surface, keeping the MimioCapture pens and eraser close at hand during class.
• Save, edit, and print whiteboard notes for students anytime, in a variety of formats (including PDF, JPEG, and HTML).
• Add student drawings to lessons on the fly.
• Convert handwriting into font-based text with one click.
• Switch dynamically between capture mode and interactive mode.
• Reuse the same notes for multiple classes, or send the notes to absent students.
• No projector is needed to enjoy MimioCapture functionality.